Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We made it!!!

We are officially back in Cali!! We rolled in about 1230pm on Monday! It was a very long drive, but we had so much fun! I am going to try to track down my camera cord so that I can share stories with pictures. But I will say that a highlight was when we were in Vegas and went to the MGM and saw Lions, yeah! We were within an inch of them!

Our days back in cali have been great, first we went to the Johnston to see the fam and hang out, it was so nice to be with familiar faces and people we love. After that we headed over to get John a much needed haircut! Then we met my fam for dinner at Wild Fish in Newport Beach for my parents 30th wedding anniversary celebration!! Tuesday morning we woke up and met Allison for breakfast, headed over to Saddleback to see some great people, went to the mall to get John some clothes for work, where we ran into Natalie and Kai, and then had some down time before heading to Mariners.

Last night John and I went to Mariners for the final junior high mid-week and had so much fun! One difference I am not use to is they have 6th,7th,&8th graders. The 6th graders are so small and so cute! John and I both met a lot of kids and really just had a great time! Today is my first day in the office and I couldn't be more excited to start! We head out saturday night for our JH Houseboat trip, hanging out with students, playing in the water, and getting a great tan, what more could you ask for!!!!

Ok, so I am officially back blogging...sorry for the delay!

4 comments:

Mel East said...

i went to the mgm i know what ur talking about its amazing i love that hotel!!

kayla rae said...

It was so good to see you guys again, can't wait for more soon!

E.Money said...

yayyyy!! i was so excited when i saw you guys!! :)

Trinity Bat Co. said...

Meet you in California in 3 weeks! Don't have too much fun without me :)