Monday, June 25, 2007

one more thing I am struggling with in oklahoma...

I know by writing this my husband will say I am a being a baby because I complain about it every 5 minutes, but you will understand!

I hate mosquitoes!!!!!

And they are everywhere here!

Here is the story, John and I spent a week in the woods at camp a few weeks ago and I only got 1 bite. Then the other night we decided to take a walk and after the 10 minute walk the mosquitoes had a feast on my legs! Ahhh, I hate them!

How much do you hate mosquitoes?

4 comments:

E.Money said...

um I'm a misquito magnet..they are terrible in VA too!! they are the worst..sorry friend!

Trinity Bat Co. said...

ok, its kristen (not sam) but I just had to say I hate mosquitos A LOT!!! We had a fire last night over at a friend's house and roasted marshmellows and had smores... it was a great night... and then this morning I wake up with fresh little bites everywhere!!! I don't think I have been "bite-free" since arriving in Michigan! Anyway, I hear they make this machine called the "squiter-eater" that sucks them all up... genius invention! Love you Mariah, hang in there!

ponch0 said...

Yuck! I absolutly hate them! My least favorite part of camping!

Anonymous said...

I hate them a lot!!! I'm sorry that you went through that...I guess it's not a fun way to find out that you have tasty blood....bummer!

:(