Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Quick update...

1. Ok well, we are leaving for camp tomorrow afternoon and I am actually a little nervous. It is a camp I have never been to, students I don't really know, and leaders I have never met. But I know the LORD will show up and it is going to be an awesome week! We get back sunday, so I will tell you all about it then!

2. Stephen Perry is in town!!! I am so excited to have our first overnight guests! He and his friend Dusty are heading home from Cali! I made dinner..woop woop! Delicious teryaki steak, rice, broccli, and finished off with mint chip ice cream cake! I did a pretty good job I might add. Taffy I used the rice cooker! Thanks bud!

3. I officially found out what my position will be at Journey Church! I will be on the college team as the small groups coordinator! Funny that I have the same title, just different ministry and church.

4. I miss my family and friends so much!! I'll let you know how camp is!

1 comment:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

Congratulations girlfriend what an amazing job!!!