Thursday, June 21, 2007

site meter

Ok, so I read that Allison had a site meter on her blog, so that you can see who checks you out...so fun! The other day I added the program to my blog and it has been so fun to see who comes and goes. Anyway, I saw that someone got to my blog through google...weird? yes, so I looked what they looked up and it was "matt cook missing oklahoma" very weird! Matt Cook is my great friend Megan's husband, I guess it picked up his name and Oklahoma on my blog. Kind of weird.

So...

to you in Dallas, Texas who is missing a Matt Cook in Oklahoma, I am sorry I could not be of assistance, and I am so sorry that your friend, brother, husband, grandpa or who ever Matt Cook is to you, is missing, I will keep my ears and eyes open for you!

2 comments:

All Things Cook said...

Hahahaha!! How funny! Yay, that made my day! I miss you SO much!! If it makes you feel any better I have 13 mosquito bites at this very moment. They are EVERYWHERE here too!! We must talk soon friend!! Love you so much!

Allison said...

Okay...honestly...how much do you LOVE sitemeter?! It's brilliant!

Now, I'm more interested in checking my sitemeter than reading other people's posts!