Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ahh, I can't find my camera cord!!

I have so many pictures I want to post. I decided I am going to rip everything apart tomorrow in order to find it! Well, of course I want to put of pics of the house, but the other funny thing is...for whatever the reason we have turtles that are attracted to us?? we had one knock on our door, jump in our creek, and then tonight john and I were in the city around the botanical gardens and there's one in the middle of the sidewalk! It was just a little guy, but he was so stinkin cute (we actually have no idea if it was a boy or a girl, but we named the first one cali so we decided this one would be a boy).

Anyway, sometimes I feel like we live in the middle of the animal kingdom....we have turtles, frogs, rabbits, birds, snakes, spiders, and of course plenty of mosquitoes (which if you scroll down you can see how much I love them!)

1 comment:

Trinity Bat Co. said...

Isn't it crazy... I was on a trail run the other day and a wild turkey crossed the path about 5 feet in front of me!!! Welcome to the San Diego Zoo, Kristen and Mariah!