Tuesday, June 26, 2007

please watch the video on my husbands blog, it's worth it...

John's blog is pretty hillarious. Here is the back story. I have been seeing one certain commercial over and over again and in the words of my niece, "it's kind of freaking me out!" Anyway, I have never been in a tornado and have no desire to be in one, unfortunately we live in tornado alley. Ok so we were talking about this commercial with John's brother (NBC weatherman, David Payne) about the commercial and he said that it got ripped on! Just watch the video on john's blog and you will see why the commercial FREAKED me out!

2 comments:

Eric said...

You kind of get use to tornados.
In my 4 years of college in OK City, I saw 7 of them. But we would go chase them. Its actually pretty fun. You and John should try it.

Anonymous said...

that was awesome. thank you for that. that commercial would freak me out too. :/