Friday, June 29, 2007

rain, rain, GO AWAY!!!!

Well, I have officially been living in the state of Oklahoma for 46 days and for the last 16 days it has been non-stop thunderstorms, a record has been set in Oklahoma for the most consecutive days of rain. Boo Hoo! I hate the rain and the thunder it really scares me. Anyway, I really am in desparate need of some much needed sunshine! I had my ipod playing when I was painting the bathroom the other day and Sheryl Crow, "I'm gunna soak up the sun" came on and I was reminded of spring break of my junior year. Tara, Kristen, and I had our own adventures in the sun and all we played over and over was that song! Gosh, we had a lot of fun that week! Miss you girls! Wish we were laying out together!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I am so sorry! It's about 90 degrees here...I wish we had some rain!

Trinity Bat Co. said...

Come to Michigan... we have sun!!! But its just not the same "soaking it up" without you! I miss you... hang in there, and maybe "the sun will come up tomorrow" Love you!

David Hughes said...

"Miss you girls! Wish we were laying out together!"


...that made me cringe :)

David Hughes said...

nothing says high school like:

1. "Miss you girls!"
2. "Laying out"


...No wonder you had three prom dates :)