Sunday, July 1, 2007

I saw a little sunshine today!!

Now, it only lasted about 20 minutes, but I SAW IT!!! Hooray!!! Apparently it is supposed to rain all week so it might put a damper on the 4th of july! But we will try to make way! We are going to head North to Edmond (where john grew up), he is very excited to take me to the parade!

Anyway, last night John and I went and saw Brian Regan, a comedian, at a local college and it was awesome! We first saw him at the Irvine Spectrum improv with Jaime about a year and a half ago! Crazy how time flies!

No luck finding the camera cord...I think I am going to have to have to resort to going to Wal-mart and getting a CD. Hopefully I will have som pics up this week :)

3 comments:

Cold Leftovers said...

Brian Regan is absolutely one of the funniest comedians alive! I will definately go see him every chance I get!

ponch0 said...

I miss you so much! But I am glad that you are having fun in Oklahoma! You should come visit soon.

E.Money said...

i LOVE brian regan so much!!! He is hilarious!! :)