Sunday, July 8, 2007

Well, let me tell you what we've been up to...

So, I love fridays and saturdays because my husband and I get to spend all day together! So on friday John and I woke up early and headed off to the ZOO!!! Hooray, the OKC ZOO was awesome, we saw elephants, grizzly bear, zebras, giraffes, snakes, and a whole bunch more! I will put pics up as soon as I can (still haven't found the camera cord :( ) We both lost about 5 pounds from walking around the Zoo in the 90 degree weather! But is was still awesome! Then it was off to Pei Wei! Ohhhh! So delicious! After our wonderful lunch he then took me to see, TRANSFORMERS! We saw it in a DLP theater, talk about amazing!
Then we headed home to have an hour of down time, then headed to Sean and Michelle's for fajitas and unbelievable smoothies! We played spades and then watched 13 ghosts (freaky movie!) We had a great time with wonderful company!

Saturday came around and I went for a run while JOhn mowed the lawn after this we headed to Edmond to see BJ (john's best friend) he has been gone for a month, so it was very fun to have him back, we went to On the Border with Tate and BJ, then went and rented a scary movie, Dead Silence, totally do not recommend it! I don't know why we have watched 2 scary movies in the past 2 days, I don't even like them!

Anyway, hope you're doing well!

No comments: