Thursday, July 26, 2007

Here is the exciting news!!! WE'RE MOVING BACK TO CALIFORNIA!!!

Yup! It's true we are moving back to CALI!!!! And we are this excited!!


We were keeping it on the downlow while I was talking with the church, but it's official and now we can scream it from the roof top!!!

I will be working on the Junior High team at Mariners Church! We are so thankful that the Lord has given us such a peace about coming back to the OC.

Anyway, there is a ton more to the story, but I'll fill you in in person!

9 comments:

Allison Murray said...

you have no idea how happy i am. =)

kayla rae said...

Hooray! I am sooo excited to see your face more often!

E.Money said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! HOORAY!! k I can't wait to hear more!!! :)

Jordan said...

i agree with everyone!!! isnt that the picture we took of you on your last cgroup night? hahahah good times! youre so cute!

Christine.Marie said...

YESS! I have missed you so much!

I can't believe it!

TheHuntsAreRad said...

oh this makes me so excited... when summer spectacular is over I will be on the phone with you, and you will fill me in!!!

ponch0 said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!

Droopy's said...

Do you remember the 2 words that i sent to you and Jon as a text when he proposed? Ya same two words!! What is Jon going to do?

Krista said...

YAY!!!! You are coming backk home!