Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Could not have come at a better time...

I was flipping through blogs this morning I found my way to Elizabeth's. She is a former intern on the Wildside staff, now currently serving with the 20 somethings ministry at Saddleback called Epic, she has a heart of gold, and is such an encouraging person! She just reccently posted about Jeremiah 17 and I don't think it could have been at a better time for me! I love it when the Lord uses people in your life to speak to you! So, as opposed to writing exactly what she said check out her post called, "I love this!"

Change is never easy, heck change is difficult! But the Lord is my strength through it! A very wise woman once told me that change can bring depression and that if I am aware of this I should be okay! And I am OK, but it is still hard!

2 comments:

E.Money said...

awwww!! i'm so glad my post was helpful to you!! :) I love it when God speaks to us through crazy stuff like that. you are incredible and so brave to start this new life in a new place. i miss being your intern!!!

Anonymous said...

If I've told you this before, sorry I sound like John Allen. Read the Heavenly Man.

It totally encouraged me during our hard time. I figured that if he could go through the stuff he did, I really needed to change my attitude.

It's still hard and I still wrestle with God, but so far, he's winning and he's changing us a lot.