Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Momma went home...

Well, my mom left today, sad day! We had a great time having her here! Moms are wonderful! We went to a museum, did a lot of shopping, ate at really good places, and watched movies! It was wonderful! I will be seeing her again in just a few short weeks when I come home for Jordyn's wedding...hoooray!

My left at 3:20pm and my friend Matt arrived at 3:20pm. He is my friend from Biola and will be starting his PHD program at OU in the fall, so he made a quick trip out in order to find an apartment. So we went from one guest to the next!

Of course, we'll never forget our first overnight guests!



Me, John, Stephen, & Dustin

4 comments:

kayla rae said...

Will we get to see you when you come out here?

Mariah Snyder said...

I'll make sure of it! you should just be getting home from camp!

Kristy Sola said...

Hey Mariah-I'm glad you found me on here. Ya that whole shoulder thing was aweful.I see your mom quite a bit and i know she misses you to pieces but that's great she got to come see you.Ya Braylon is now 2 and a half months,hopefully sometime u can meet him. take care and keep in touch.
-kristy

kayla rae said...

Hooray! I can't wait, I miss your face!