Thursday, July 19, 2007

running a half marathon...

So this is a picture of my best friends from college. (I'm sure they will love me for choosing this pic...haha, it was sophomore year)



All of them were in my wedding and all of them I would give my left kidney. In other words they mean the world to me. I would never want to let them down or disappoint them.

So...

I am commited!

We all came to the decision to run a half marathon together in November. Of course because it would allow us to get into better shape, but it is more a reason to see each other. You see right now, this is where we are...

(from left to right in picture above)
Tiffany - somewhere in Europe
Tara - California
Me - Oklahoma
Kristen - Michigan
Megan - Colorado

So, you see, we are so excited to see each other, as well as challenge ourselves. I know it is no full Marathon, but hey you got to start somewhere!

Wish us luck!

4 comments:

All Things Cook said...

Oh my goodness me. How funny is this?!?! Love it!! Tell John hi! Miss you so much!!

Ash and Christian said...

Hello there!
Ashley (Bruce) Larsen here. So happy that married life is treating you so well. It's so fun to see what's going on with you. Hope everything is going great... good luck with the half marathon. You are CRAZY for doing that. :)
Ashley

Trinity Bat Co. said...

I see 5 girls... all in serious need of a tan!!! We will conquer 13 miles, no sweat! Well, maybe a little sweat...

Allison Murray said...

oh my gosh...haha
you all look sooooo different!!