Thursday, July 5, 2007

My fun message from the 4th...

My friend Kristen left me a message yesterday and reminded me of the 4th of July we spent at the lake. I had been in a cast from a broken arm and was supposed to get it off 2 days before th 4th. Of course this didn't happen! Luckily I had a red waterproof cast! Kristen and I decided to put me in a better mood, so we found some blue nail polish and painted giant blue stars on my red cast! It helped with the rediculous tanl line I had at the end of the summer!

miss you friend!

2 comments:

annie said...

How fun! That's one 4th of July I'm sure you'll never forget. I hope you have pictures of that cast!

Trinity Bat Co. said...

That was definitely a 4th of July I will never forget! We will have to make sure Sam and John experience a "Canyon Lake" 4th of July sometime in the next few years... minus the sweet looking cast! Miss you Love you!