Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I was tagged...

Well, Kurt started this whole thing and it made its way to me from my husband so here I go, if I could be...
1. Historical figure: Princess Diana

I just think she was an amazing women and such a heart to help people.
2. Celebrity: Kate Beckinsale

Umm, well, I have always been a fan of her since Serendipity! I think she is so adorable and so fun!
3. Famous Athlete: Julie Foudy

Umm, cuz she is amazing! She is from my hometown, I've met her, seen her play soccer with the womens national team, and she is a center-mid!
4. Famous Musician: Kelly Clarkson

To be honest I didn't watch the first season of American Idol, but I did see the season finale. I love her voice!
5. Christian mover and shaker: Mike Erre
He is the teaching pastor at Rock Harbor church in Costa Mesa, I used to attend when I was in college and he has such a gift to reach young people.

Ok I tag, Jordan and Kevin

No comments: