Monday, July 2, 2007

my husband has to have second dinner...

John has been sick for the last few weeks so we got him put on antibiotics. Anyway, he is supposed to take them with lunch and with dinner. Of course he eats dinner with me so I can remind him, but he usually forgets during the day. So tonight we are just about to have dinner and he says, "Oh NO, I forgot to take my pill at lunch!" And I said, "don't worry, you can take it with your second dinner!" He then looks at me and says "what?" He is sad that I have noticed he eats a second dinner around 930pm...

Oops, he just saw what I am posting, so I will be honest with the fact that he is not a breakfast eater, so he is still having only 3 meals a day:)

As I mentioned to him about 2nd dinner, I was reminded of the movie, LORD of the RINGS, the hobbits have all sorts of meals, that would be awesome and still be that little!

How many meals a day do you really eat?

2 comments:

annie said...

I don't know if I eat meals... i think i just much on things all day long. But I love breakfast! I don't know how John goes without it!

Allison said...

If I eat breakfast, I'm hungry all day...but I typically eat 3 meals a day.

I think my body is switching though...I'm hungry all day, but not at normal meal times...weird.