Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am moving back to California, so it got me thinking...

I have lived in California my whole life except the last 3 months. Anyway, moving away from a place you love so much really makes you think of all the things you didn't do or things you didn't do enough of. So here is my list of things I hope to do in the near future or the next 5 years.

1. take a trip to Catalina
2. See a Padres game (I am an Angels fan!)
3. Go to the Ghetty Museum
4. Go to Sea World
5. Purchase another Disneyland pass
6. Stay at hotel Del Coronado in San Diego
7. Go to the beach atleast twice a week, even if it's just for a walk or to watch the sunset.
8. Surf more
9. Take a trip to San Fran
10. Buy a home (pray)
11. Take a snowboard trip to Mammoth or Tahoe
12. Run a marathon
13. stay the night at the Montage in Laguna Beach
14. Hike up Saddleback Mountain
15. Eat more Sushi (there are NO good sushi places in oklahoma)
16. get better at wakeboarding
17. play soccer again

I am sure more things will come up, so I will add them then. Hope this gets you thinking about things you want to do where you live!

3 comments:

E.Money said...

umm invite me to some of those things!! they all sound amazing!

Monique said...

Do all of this before you have kids! :) It will be much easier to get it done. Then try again after you have kids so they can join in on the fun! Can't wait to see you my friend!

TheHuntsAreRad said...

Lets do some together my friend!