Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I found my camera cord!!! hooray!!!

Now, I get to show you fun pictures of what we have been doing! I found it of course in a obvious place, but we are still unpacking boxes! So I have a lot to catch you up on! I'll start with snowcones!





On the 4th of July, John and I found an amazing snowcone stand, called Bahama Ice, I had blue hawaiian with coconut, and john had grape and cherry! They were delicious!

Ok, so I will be continuing to post pics from our adventure in oklahoma!

2 comments:

David Hughes said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


it looks so good!!!!

I want it :(

Kurt Johnston said...

Is it a snow cone or shaved ice? I can't do snow cones because of the crunchy ice.....it has to be super soft and fluffy for me. Those look fluffy but are they? That is the crucial question!